We have come across a few instances of Enhanced Edition players on Windows 10 not seeing their save games save. This seems to be caused by new changes to Windows Controlled Folder Access
If Windows Controlled Folder Access is turned on, it may cause issues when installing Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, or Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition through Steam or when attempting to make saves in the Steam version.
Should you encounter issues with installing or creating saves on the Steam version of these games, please try the following steps to allow the executables through Windows Controlled Folder Access:
1. As an Administrator, open Windows Defender Security Center
2. Click on "Virus and Threat Protection", or the little shield in the left side bar
3. Click on "Virus and threat protection settings"
4. Scroll down to "Controlled Folder Access"
5. If this setting is already turned on, click on "Allow an app through Controlled folder access"
6. Click on "Add an allowed app"
7. Navigate to your Baldur's Gate: EE/Baldur's Gate II: EE/Icewind Dale: EE installation folder - For Baldur's Gate:EE and Baldur's Gate II: EE click on Baldur.exe then "Open" - For Icewind Dale: EE click on icewind.exe then "Open" - For Planescape: Torment: EE click on Torment.exe then "Open"